With over 10 years of experience in the industry, our impressive number of scaffolding sales in Melbourne and across Australia has positioned us as a leading supplier. We’re proud to boast a team of friendly knowledgeable experts who can offer guidance, make suggestions, and provide scaffolding solutions for all your building needs. When our packaged solutions don’t quite meet the mark, then we’re able to provide tailored scaffolding solutions that do.
Our scaffolding sales in Melbourne are mostly from tradesmen, builders and hire companies looking for top quality steel and aluminium scaffolding at realistic prices.
Why Hire When You Can Buy?
Back in the old days, Quickscaff scaffolding was the main type of scaffolding available in most of Australia and while it had certain benefits, on the whole it was heavy and time-consuming to assemble – who knows how it ever got its name ‘quick’!
Having worked within a scaffolding hire company and becoming aware of their high costs and inefficiencies, our founder Carsten Manntz, seized an opportunity to break away and form his own company, only this time it was concerned with scaffold sales in Melbourne.
Having establshed Molecular Scaffold Sales, Manntz went on to develop an alternative scaffolding system – Galvanised Steel Frame Scaffolding. Offering numerous key benefits and taking half the time to assemble, he worked hard to promote its cost and time-saving benefits to anyone who would listen. While today there are similar scaffolding products on the market, none are anywhere near as good as ours.
Benefits of Galvanised Steel Frame Scaffolding Systems
- The best quality scaffolding available in Australia
- With colour coding on key pieces, it’s quick and easy to install
- Realistic prices
- Meets WorkSafe requirements
- Conforms to relevant Australian standards
Buying your own scaffolding soon pays for itself by reducing ongoing hire costs and saving on labour costs due to its faster assembly time. With our sound foundation of knowledge and safety, we can also help you select the best scaffolding system for your line of work and at a competitive price. While we’re always looking to drive scaffolding sales in Melbourne forward, one thing we won’t do is to compromise on quality.
Scaffolding For All Projects – Big and Small
Safety and efficiency in the workplace are at the forefront of all our scaffolding systems and we’re pleased to offer a variety of products to suit the needs of individual trades and building companies.
Our first class scaffolding systems include:
- Aluminium Mobile Scaffolding – With a 450kg medium rating as opposed to the more common 225kg light duty rating, our mobile aluminium towers come in a variety of lengths and widths. All of our products are kept in stock so you can start your project as quickly as you want.
- Frame Scaffolding – Marketed as a complete scaffolding system for tradesmen, builders, and hire companies, our frame scaffolding comes in an extensive range of heights and lengths. With a 625kg board rating, it can be adapted to meet all your roofing, fascia, guttering, and perimeter scaffolding needs.
- Trailer Packs – This brilliant hassle-free trailer pack provides an easy way of storing and transporting scaffolding to your site. Hooked up to your trailer, the unit contains enough scaffolding to service a length of 25.2 metres and boasts a 4.5-metre high deck. Assembly requires just 2 men and should take no more than 3 hours.
- Quick Scaff Scaffolding – Because a lot of people still own Quickscaff scaffolding we stock and supply a top quality Quickscaff system for those looking to add to their existing Choose from galvanised or paint finish with an optional aluminium stair system.
Scaffolding Sales In Melbourne – Why Buy from Us?
When you buy scaffolding from Molecular Scaffold Sales you’re assured of systems and accessories which have passed rigorous strength and safety tests with flying colours. What’s more, we can deliver your chosen scaffolding to anywhere in the whole of Australia. We won’t fleece you either. While our prices may match many of the lowest prices for scaffolding in Australia, when it comes to quality and safety, we can’t be beaten! Finally, there’s our excellent after sales service to take into account. If you need advice, guidance, and scaffolding solutions, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to assist in whatever way we can.
Our scaffolding sales in Melbourne and the rest of Australia speak for themselves. When you’re