Our mobile scaffolding in Melbourne offers the perfect solution for tradies and DIY aficionados looking to carry out repairs or renovations on smaller projects or around the home.
What exactly is mobile scaffolding?
Mobile scaffolding consists of temporary support platforms which are on castors and can be used for a multitude of purposes. Typically they’re used for jobs like plastering and painting, where a person needs to change their position frequently. Not only are they safe, but they’re also cost-effective, convenient, and portable.
Simply The Best
While you can buy mobile scaffolding in Melbourne from any number of suppliers often they’ve imported poor quality products designed for the overseas market and which rarely meet Australian standards. Why chance your luck with substandard equipment when you can purchase superior quality mobile scaffolding from Molecular Scaffold Sales at a similar price point?
Designed by Australians for Australians
We’ve developed and manufactured a mobile scaffolding system with many key benefits which you simply won’t get with similar products on the market. For example, our mobile scaffolding is registered with Worksafe with a medium duty 450kg rating as compared to the more common light duty 225kg rating found elsewhere. Other features include:
- Available in a variety of widths with a reach of up to 8.7 metres
- Universal platforms which can be used as solid non- access platforms or worker access platforms
- Fully welded – No pop rivets here! Colour coded too
- Platforms fully supported by a rugged RHS sub-frame
- Solidly welded platform hooks which are bolted on and not pop riveted.
- Full size (8”) castors with a full lock brake lever and 400ml height adjustable
- Rugged adjustable ladder brace allowing for variable ladder angles. Fully load bearing in its elevated position.
- Fully tested to comply with Australian standards
- Full 3-year store warranty on all materials and manufacturing
What’s more, all our top quality aluminium mobile scaffold towers are kept in stock and ready for you to order. You can choose from any of our 4 packages, or if you prefer, we can custom a mobile scaffolding solution for you.
What are the benefits of mobile scaffolding?
Not only is our mobile scaffolding in Melbourne of a superior quality, but it has numerous other benefits too, including:
- Portable – The main advantage has to be its portability. Simply move your tower from one place to another with a light pull or push of the castors which support it. It dismantles quickly and easily too if you need more space at the end of the day.
- Safe and convenient – Mobile scaffolding is safer and more convenient for workers than traditional scaffolding. The platforms are edged with rails at the top of the structure to lower the risk of a person falling and can be raised and lowered with very little effort, making it a convenient choice for both DIYers and tradies.
- Lightweight and productive – Manufactured from aluminium our mobile scaffolding in Melbourne is lightweight yet sturdy. This makes it easier to move around and reduces the risk of injuries or accidents. Due to its ease of use, workers tend to find they become more productive, making mobile scaffolding a cost-effective solution.
- Spacious – Another advantage when comparing mobile scaffolding to traditional scaffolding is that there is plenty of room in which to work. Workers can carry out their job without being confined to a small space and since tools and materials can be stored on the platform, their working environment becomes more efficient and effective.
Why Molecular Scaffold Sales?
We deliver an exceptional after-sales service and are proud to have a friendly, knowledgeable team of experts to offer continued support. We can give you advice on the best way to care for your scaffolding to ensure its longevity. We can also provide guidance, make suggestions, and offer you solutions to ensure you’re working safely at all times.
If you’ve been wondering where to buy mobile scaffolding in Melbourne – well, look no further! You’ll also be pleased to learn that we can ship your scaffolding direct to you, wherever you are, including major cities – Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobard, Melbourne, and Sydney.
Call Molecular Scaffold Sales today on 1300 072 233 to find out more or to order your mobile scaffolding in Melbourne.