MOBILE SCAFFOLDING MELBOURNE – MOBILE SAFETY FOR YOU
Our mobile scaffolding in Brisbane is just the thing for those smaller projects where a ladder can’t reach and traditional scaffolding is too large and bulky. Whether you’re a tradesman or homeowner looking for a safe way to access high areas, our mobile scaffolding has you covered.
More About Mobile Scaffolding
For those of you who aren’t entirely clear on what mobile scaffolding is, it’s best described as a system of temporary support platforms which, because they’re on castors, can be easily moved around to where you need to be. Generally speaking, mobile scaffold towers are used for jobs such as plastering and painting where the worker needs to move places frequently in order to cover the entire surface area. Far safer than ladders, they’re convenient, effective, and portable.
The Best You Can Get
It sounds like we’re blowing our own trumpet when we say our mobile scaffolding in Brisbane is the best, but it’s true. Designed and manufactured by Molecular Scaffold experts, it’s got a rating of 425kg compared to the more typical 225kg which other brands have. It’s also passed extensive testing and not only meets all relevant Australian standards but is registered with Worksafe too. Many of the mobile towers you get from other suppliers are cheap imports which probably don’t adhere to Australia’s stringent standards.
Why put your safety at risk when you can buy top quality, strong and durable mobile scaffold towers at around the same price?
Other features of our aluminium mobile scaffold towers include:
- A choice of widths with a reach height of up to 8.7 metres
- Universal platforms which can be used for worker access and storage
- Full size (8”) castors with a full lock brake lever and 400ml height adjustable
- Fully welded with not a pop rivet in sight!
- Platforms fully supported by a strong RHS sub-frame
- Platform hooks are strongly welded and bolted on
- Strong adjustable ladder brace allows for a variety of ladder angles. Elevated position is fully load bearing
- Full 3-year store warranty on all materials and manufacturing
Best still we keep all of our products in stock at all times – ensuring prompt deliveries with no long waiting times. Offered with a choice of 4 packages or you can have us custom a mobile scaffold tower to meet your exact needs.
Benefits of Mobile Scaffold Towers
Not only is our mobile scaffolding in Brisbane a premier product but our mobiles also provide many benefits too. Take a look below.
- Portable – It’s the fact that mobile scaffold towers are portable which makes them completely different to other types of scaffolding. Because the towers are on castors all you have to do is pull or push them, with very little effort, to where you need to be. If you need to dismantle them to free up space at the end of your day, well that’s quick and easy to do too.
- Safe – Unless someone is holding your ladder, it can be quite dangerous, especially if you’re stretching to reach a corner, for instance. You can work more safely with a mobile scaffold tower and it’s easy to raise and lower the platforms to where you need them. Protective rails at the top of the structure also lower the chances of accidentally falling off.
- Lightweight – Ladders can be heavy but because our mobiles are manufactured from aluminium, not only are they strong but they’re lightweight too. In fact, because they’re so easy to use and move around, most workers find they get the job completed in a faster time, making a mobile scaffold tower a cost-effective solution too.
- Spacious – Another advantage is that our mobiles are more spacious and allow you plenty of room to work and to store your materials, so they’re close at hand.
If you’ve been wondering where to buy mobile scaffolding in Brisbane then there’s only one place to consider and that’s Molecular Scaffold Sales. Still not sure, how about these 4 reasons?
- We’re experts in our field and will ensure that you have the best mobile scaffolding for your building needs.
- Our products are made by Australians for Australians
- We ship to anywhere in Australia
- Our after sales service is exceptional
Ready to shop? Call Molecular Scaffold Sales today on 1300 072 233 to find out more or to place an order.